Just about as good as it gets!
This signature model encapsulates everything great about an Epiphone Les Paul being loaded with great specification and styled in a way to melt even the hardest of hearts.
In stunning condition and comes complete with Hard case and Certificate of Authenticity… you’ll struggle to find a better example of this no-longer-made guitar than this.
- Bonamassa Gold Top finish
- Gibson BurstBucker #1 & #2 pickups
- Switchcraft pickup selector
- CTS 500k volume & tone pots
- Orange Drop 0.023 tone capacitors
- ’50s wiring configuration
- Stock ‘multicore’ cabling replaced with vintage braided cloth wire
- Mahogany body
- Set Mahogany ’50s style ‘baseball bat’ neck with Long Tenon construction
- Body & neck binding
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Grover Tuners
- Original Hard Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
All guitars receive a comprehensive work over to address any issues. They get a full set up, a new set of good quality strings and come with a 30 day warranty.
Please note: whilst every effort is reasonably made to make this guitar as good, if not better than new, being pre-owned there will naturally be some signs of use. The Hard Case has a few dog-ears, but clearly done it’s job!