There’s just something hugely alluring about a Gold Top with a Bigsby!
This ’56 GT model from 2010 is in fantastic condition all round and his been given a further lease of life with a full re-fret too.
A set of Rio Grande BluesBar & JazzBar P90 pickups have been installed alongside the usual Switchcraft, CTS & Orange Drop components to complete a very comprehensive work through – an absolute joy to behold, play and hear!
- Rio Grande BluesBar & JazzBar P90 pickups
- Bigsby Tremolo & Vibramate adapter
- Metallic Gold finish
- Mahogany body
- Set Mahogany neck with slim 60’s taper profile
- Body & neck binding
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Switchcraft pickup selector
- CTS 500k volume & tone pots
- Gold speed knobs
- Orange Drop 0.022 bridge & 0.015 neck tone capacitors
- ’50s wiring configuration
- Stock ‘multicore’ cabling replaced with vintage braided cloth wire
- D’Addario 10-46 strings
All guitars receive a comprehensive work over to address any issues. They get a full set up, a new set of good quality strings and come with a 30 day warranty.
Please note: whilst every effort is reasonably made to make this guitar as good, if not better than new, being pre-owned there will naturally be some light signs of use.