- Lollar P90 pickups
- Metallic Gold finish
- Mahogany body
- Set Mahogany neck with slim 60’s taper profile
- Body & neck binding
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Jescar EVO Gold frets
- Chrome hardware
- Switchcraft pickup selector
- Emerson 500k volume & tone pots
- Gold / Silver Top Hat control knobs
- Emerson 0.022 bridge & 0.015 neck tone capacitors
- ’50s wiring configuration
- Stock ‘multicore’ cabling replaced with vintage braided cloth wire
- Gold & Silver Top Hat control knobs
- D’Addario 10-46 strings
If you consider that a stock ’56 GT in this condition would sell for £250 all day long, add the Lollars @ £175 a set, an Emerson harness @ £85, with a full re-fret running to around £225, you can soon see that this a tasty deal – whole lotta Les Paul here for sure!
All guitars receive a comprehensive work over to address any issues. They get a full set up, a new set of good quality strings and come with a 30 day warranty.
Please note: whilst every effort is reasonably made to make this guitar as good, if not better than new, being pre-owned there will naturally be some light signs of use.