This is actually a brand new guitar that has been at the UnsungHeroGuitars workshop for a while, just waiting for the right inspiration to strike… which it recently did and this has now been restyled to capture the vibe of it’s beautiful Gibson counterpart.
Its been fitted with new Gold Hardware including Gotoh Bridge and Deluxe Tulip tuners. Despite being new, this guitar has also received the full work through including fret level, re-crown and polish, together with the installation of higher quality circuity to replace the ‘less than stellar’ stock stuff. A comprehensive set up finished it all off and the photos now speak for themselves.
If you’re a fan of heavier necks, then this one could be for you… it certainly got one of the biggest, fattest, most baseball bat-ish necks that you’ll find!
You cannot buy them off the ‘big box store’ shelves with this playability, finish or attention to detail!
- Epiphone P90 PRO pickupsMahogany body
- Ebony Black finish
- Body & neck binding
- Set Mahogany neck with 50’s ‘baseball bat’ profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Gold hardware
- Gotoh Bridge
- Deluxe Tulip Tuners
- Cream pickup covers and pickguard
- Switchcraft pickup selector with Amber Tip
- CTS 500k volume & tone pots
- Orange Drop 0.023 tone capacitors
- ’50s wiring configuration
- Stock ‘multicore’ cabling replaced with vintage braided cloth wire
- ABS LP Style Hard Case
NOTE – this particular guitar was sent away for independent review and as such, the price has now been reduced to £445 (inducing Hard Case). Click HERE to read the reviewer’s thoughts on this beautiful instrument.
All guitars receive a comprehensive work over to address any issues. They get a full set up, a new set of good quality strings and come with a 30 day warranty.