Wow, what a stunner… quite possibly the prettiest flame top I’ve seen on an Epiphone Les Paul. The subtle orange burst around the edge of the body accents such a beautiful top.
It’s almost as fully loaded as a great Les Paul can get too with ProBucker Zebra Pickups, Gotoh bridge, together with Switchcraft & CTS components – you’d certainly not be lacking for tone that’s for sure!
In addition to the great spec, it’s also received a full work through including levelling, re-crowning and polishing of frets, so it not only looks and sounds awesome, it feels great to play too.
- Epiphone ProBucker Zebra pickups
- Gotoh Bridge & 4mm posts
- Switchcraft pickup selector
- CTS 500k volume & tone pots
- Orange Drop 0.022 tone capacitors
- ’50s wiring configuration
- Stock multicore wire replaced with vintage braided cloth cable
- Switchcraft output socket
- Mahogany body
- Carved top with Maple Flame
- Body & Neck binding
- Set mahogany neck with SlimTaper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Cream pickup rings, toggle ring and jack plate
- Peter Green inspired mismatched Gold & Silver Top Hat and Gold Bell Knobs
Upgraded Gibson Classic ’57 Zebra pickups available at just £100 for the pair including installation (these pickups are normally £150 a set without fitting!)
Genuine, brand new Epiphone Hard Case available at £75
Please note: whilst every effort is reasonably made to make this guitar as good, if not better than new, being pre-owned there will naturally be some signs of use.