Definitely one of the prettiest Les Pauls to have ever come through the UnsungHeroGuitars workshop! The beauty isn’t just skin deep either as a classic pair of Seymour Duncan pickups and upgraded circuitry make this guitar a feast on the ears, as well as the eyes.
It’s also received a full fret level, re-crown and polish, followed by a comprehensive set up, so you can be sure it plays perfectly too .
- Seymour Duncan SH-4 & SH-2 JB & Jazz Zebra coil pickups
- Switchcraft pickup selector
- Splittable coils via Push / Push Volume pots
- CTS 500k tone pots
- Orange Drop 0.015 & 0.022 tone capacitors
- ’50s wiring configuration
- Stock multicore wire replaced with vintage braided cloth cable
- Switchcraft jack socket
- Mahogany body
- Carved top with Maple Flame
- Body & Neck binding
- Set mahogany neck with ’60s Slim Taper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- Cream pickup rings, toggle ring and jack plate
- Gold Speed Knobs
Genuine, lightly used Epiphone Les Paul Hard Case available for £55.
All guitars receive a comprehensive work over to address any issues. They get a full set up, a new set of good quality strings and come with a 30 day warranty.
Please note: whilst every effort is reasonably made to make this guitar as good, if not better than new, being pre-owned there will naturally be some signs of use.