With its unique retro modern design and stunning array of vintage single coils options, the a Albert Lee is one versatile instrument. Lightweight, comfortable and perfectly balanced players will appreciate its fit, form and function.
Sporting a southern swamp ash body, figured maple neck and a trio of custom wound Seymour Duncan pickups, this guitar is the the perfect choice for guitarists who want brilliant hi-pitched twang or smooth throaty tone wraped up in a hum-free electronic package. Whether you are looking for twang or shine, grit or grease, the Albert Lee will deliver, covering a wide ranging sonic pallet all at the flick of the switch.
This guitar has received the full UnsungHeroGuitars work-through including fret level, re-crown and polish, full hardware polish (yes, even the screw heads!) and circuitry service – all rounded off with a comprehensive set up and new D’Addario 9-42 strings.
- Southern Ash body
- Trans Blue finish
- Select Birdseye Maple neck
- Maple fingerboard
- 25-1/2″ Neck scale length with 22 high profile, medium width fret
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Pearloid pickguard
- 250kohm volume and tone controls with .047µF tone capacitor
- 5-way lever pickup selector; Piezo volume (when applicable)
- 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil featuring the exclusive, patented Music Man “Silent Circuit”, which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- Music Man Hard Case
Really nice example of this guitar. It’s used, but is in great shape overall – a lacquer split on the back being the only blemish to speak of.
All guitars receive a comprehensive work over to address any issues. They get a full set up, a new set of high quality strings and come with a 30 day warranty.